background

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween

About a month before Halloween we got an invitation to a Halloween party our friends were throwing. I was SO excited for it, we don't get invitations to do things very often.
The monday morning before Halloween, Ella came down with here first cold. Her fever only lasted less than a day, thankfully. She started to get a little better then, as it goes, Nate started not feeling well friday. So our Halloween was spent with Nate watching the U of U game by skyping his friend (he's very creative), and me watching "Freaky Friday" with Ella.
Maybe we'll make it next year!
Our costumes....
(Courtesy of Roberta)
(Nate wore is friday to our ward party, I didn't get a pic)

2 comments:

House of Bunny Love said...

But what a cute mouse she makes! Too bad you missed the party--she would of been a hit!

hayleemj said...

aw I'm sorry your halloween didn't turn out to be very fun. I love the costumes though. You look so different with that hair style! :) Ella is adorable!