Hmm...Tasty?Ella turns 5 months old this coming tuesday! I can't believe our baby is getting so big! She is 14lbs. She rolled over TWO times this week (from her back to her tummy). Of course I missed them both! Ella did that while dealing with her first cold too! Tough little girl, I know. She thinks Nate is the funniest person in the world. I do get lucky every so often and get her to giggle. It's soo cute! I could just eat her up! I now know why some wildlife eat their young..not to worry, I satisfy my sweet tooth with CHOCOLATE and other such products.
Here are some other shots of the little cutie...
She chose this pose all by herself!
She was looking at Nate, hence the big smile :)
Ella's first time at the BIG conference center! She listened to Elder Uchtdorf and Elder Nelson.
5 comments:
wow! She is a cutie! I love that she finds Nate to be the funniest--sounds like a daddy's girl.
oh those pictures are soooo cute! I love that one of her adorable pose.
She is getting so big. What a sweet girl. She seems to be doing well on baby food and liking it?... Taylor is still struggling. She will get it though eventually.
I love the posed picture of Ella also.......and I think she looks like Nate in that picture. CUTE Halloween pictures Jamie. Can't wait to see YOU ALL
You have a cute little girl. But who's the shag-ster holding her in that last pic?
Post a Comment