Yeah, she pretty much runs the place.

Our little girl is already a whopping 4 MonThS old! She is all smiles, most of the time. Ella likes mommy and daddy, putting her fingers in her mouth (along with almost anything else), she is also discovering her feet (they haven't made it to her mouth yet!). Ella can roll onto her side, as well as from her tummy to her back. Our Pediatrician said a few times how well she holds her head up. She's a pretty strong little girl!
Ella is 24 1/2 inches (55th percentile) and 13.2 lbs (45th percentile)
Little sleepy head...

Whether you're a Utes fan or not, you have to admit she looks pretty stinkin' CUTE

8 comments:
CUTE JAMIE!!!! What a cute family, Ella is so adorable!!!
Love the last pic of the both of you! Super cute!
She takes after her mom! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!
aww she is a sweetie! I love the last pic too, with her hand behind her head posing like a model! :) LOVE HER!!
She is such a cutie patootie!!! I can see why she runs the place. :o)
So guys are just sooo cute! She has so much personality!
She is so beautiful Jamie!
Our camera is a cannon 50D we just got it this summer. I can't believe how big Ella is getting. They grow so fast I can't believe it. I only have 6 weeks left of maternity leave and I know it's going to be over before I know it.
Post a Comment