Before...
Actual results and hair-dos may vary! Possible side effects include, but is not limited to: lack of sleep, increase of love, slight continuation in back aches, increase in tear production, stretch marks, leaking of milk at inconvenient and possibly embarrassing times, change in voice, and an uncontrollable urge to smile, and hug and kiss your child.
This special offer came with this...
hair not included : )
I just love, LOVE, LOVE this girl!
7 comments:
THAT IS THE CUTEST DANG THING I'VE EVER SEEN!!! Thank you so much for the laugh
...YUP you're still the funniest one in the family!!!
Very funny Jamie. I guess you're still the funniest. Cute psycho looking kid. Good to finally see some hair on her.
YOU LOOK GREAT! notice I am the first to say that...those other two...pfff...and your little girl...all she needs is a bow. =)
I can not wait to come see you! I love your new look!
Jamie Jamie...you're looking like a dream and I'm so happy for you!
haha you crack me up Jaim! I loved the post. And its true, you look fabulous! Love the new hair do!
Post a Comment