We (mostly Nate) have begun a new hobby over the last few months. It's a coupon program. Before you stop reading this, it really is a lot cooler than you think!
How much would you expect to pay for this at a store, that isn't Wal-Mart?

Plus, two boxes of Breyers ice cream and Vinegar :)
The cost should have been $120. Just to keep you in suspense I will reveal the final cost we paid in my next post. Along with how it was done! I look forward to seeing your guesses!
I couldn't have a post without sharing some pics of our girl...


This is the cute pedicure I got from a mom of one of my students. It was one of my attempts to induce labor. It didn't work, but I was willing to take the risk.
1 comment:
I think you spent $75... I love little Miss Ella and can't wait to see her! these next few weekends we will be out of town but I want t come and visit! i hope you are having so much fun with her!
Post a Comment