background

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Photo shoot

Ella had her first photo shoot on Saturday. When you combine the most beautiful baby girl with a very talented photographer the outcome is amazing! My friend Kelli was generous enough to give me a photo session for one of my baby shower gifts. I was so excited and am grateful to her for taking time to do this. It is a gift I will cherish forever.

Here are a few she has posted on her blog...I can't wait to see more!!!
kellismithphotography.blogspot.com

5 comments:

hayleemj said...

i just saw some of the pics on facebook. Oh my goodness they are beautiful!! She did a great job. I LOVE the one with her feet, your hands, and the wedding rings. So cute!

Tyler & Michelle said...

They are adorable!

Our new blog is
sweetlifeoftyandmichelle.blogspot.com

Jeremy said...

cute kid jamie and nate

Stout House said...

OH my goodness, GORGEOUS!!!! When can you get together?? We're dying to meet Ella!!

Sommer said...

Wow they look amazing! Good luck trying to pick just a few to frame... I wouldn't be able to pick!