background

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Stats

Coming in at 23 inches, and weighing 10 lbs 14 oz. She's TWO months old, Ella Andrews....Yesterday, we had her two month check-up. It was a bitter sweet appointment. She is in the 75th percentile for height, and the 50th for weight. That was the fun, sweet part. The sad part was she got shots! I am grateful for modern medicine, but it was sad watching her laugh and be happy the whole day and knowing the pain that we would inflict upon her. I know, it's for her own good. I am happy to report she is well and happy today....


She has been a little more sleepy, but as you can tell she is lots better than yesterday evening. This is one of her toys she is finally starting to appreciate. It is fun to see her smile and kick when she "plays" with this toy (thanks Aunt Heather). She also likes to be read to. I think her favorite book is, "Eyes and Nose, Fingers and Toes". That may be because I read it to her every day last week. I think she is already learning her body parts! I read it to her today and when it said tongue she stuck out her tongue...genius!

4 comments:

Sommer said...

she is so adorable Jamie! I remember crying when my boys were that old and having to get them shots. It really is a hard thing to do to your baby.

Johnson Fam said...

AWWWW I love the picture she's smiling in. SO CUTE and I'm glad she is doing so well!!!

Johnson Fam said...

AWWWW I love the picture she's smiling in. SO CUTE and I'm glad she is doing so well!!!

Karilyn Carreon said...

Oh I just can't wait to come see her before she gets too big!!!