Jamie!!!! She looks like a doll she is so beautiful! You guys have been in our thought and prayers lately, I am so happy she is doing better and that you'll be able to take her home soon!
Jamie! What a cute baby girl! Congrats! Sorry to hear that she had to have an extended stay in the hospital, we were right there with you in December. Hopefully things keep going well and she gets to come home on Wednesday!
CONGRATS Jamie! I hope she gets better quickly. That must be so hard to leave her at the hospital at nights. Poor little girl. I don't know the story... hope it's not too serious.
Jamie!! How are you doing? How did everything go? We need to talk! Can I take you out for ice cream sometime? Or maybe I can bring ice cream over to you as you recover?? How did everything go!! Ella is beautiful!!
Jamie you are so beautiful and your DAUGHTER takes after you! I miss you guys! Let us know when you are excepting visitors so we can come by and say hello! I hope all is well!
just found your blog Jamie :) congrats on your baby girl!! how exciting..i'm so happy for you. i still picture you as a sweet young girl in young womens Ü *LOL* you have truly blossomed into a beautiful young woman. i hope Ella continues to grow stronger everyday...welcome to motherhood-the most challenging yet rewarding calling you'll ever have. lots of love! ~Day... p.s. i also do a blog, but it's private...if you want, i can send you an invite but i need your gmail address.
9 comments:
She is beautiful.... CONGRATS!! We're praying that she keeps improving and is home with you very soon!
Jamie!!!! She looks like a doll she is so beautiful! You guys have been in our thought and prayers lately, I am so happy she is doing better and that you'll be able to take her home soon!
Awesome Jamie! you have such a beautiful girl. Hope she gets well soon.
Jamie! What a cute baby girl! Congrats! Sorry to hear that she had to have an extended stay in the hospital, we were right there with you in December. Hopefully things keep going well and she gets to come home on Wednesday!
CONGRATS Jamie! I hope she gets better quickly. That must be so hard to leave her at the hospital at nights. Poor little girl. I don't know the story... hope it's not too serious.
So happy for you guys!!!
Jamie!! How are you doing? How did everything go? We need to talk! Can I take you out for ice cream sometime? Or maybe I can bring ice cream over to you as you recover?? How did everything go!! Ella is beautiful!!
Jamie you are so beautiful and your DAUGHTER takes after you! I miss you guys! Let us know when you are excepting visitors so we can come by and say hello! I hope all is well!
just found your blog Jamie :) congrats on your baby girl!! how exciting..i'm so happy for you. i still picture you as a sweet young girl in young womens Ü *LOL* you have truly blossomed into a beautiful young woman. i hope Ella continues to grow stronger everyday...welcome to motherhood-the most challenging yet rewarding calling you'll ever have. lots of love! ~Day...
p.s. i also do a blog, but it's private...if you want, i can send you an invite but i need your gmail address.
Post a Comment