background

Friday, June 4, 2010

Our little angel...

Ella Rose was born June 2nd weighing in at 7lbs 5 oz and is 19in long. She is beautiful, as you can tell. She is in the NICU and is being treated for an infection. We hope and pray for a quick recovery. Nate and I came home tonight. We wish she could be with us, but we know that she is where she needs to be and we want her to stay there until she is good and ready to be home.
Thank you for all of your support and prayers for our little girl.

7 comments:

Sharon and John said...

CONGRATS! She is a cutie! I hope she comes home soon. Keep the pictures coming.

hayleemj said...

she really is adorable. she is in our prayers.

Brad, Charlsie and Our Little Monkey said...

Does that mean I won the guessing game? I'm so excited for you two. I hope she comes home soon. Congratulations!!!

Sommer said...

Congratulations, she is just beautiful! I hope you get to bring her home soon and please post more pictures when you get a chance... though I'm sure you'll be very busy over the next few months adjusting. It always takes me a good three months to find a new normal.

Johnson Fam said...

Yes she is beautiful, just like her mom! and dad! I don't know if you know this or not, not sure if you've ever heard me say this but .....I LOVE BEING A GRANDMA!!! Can't wait to hold her for more than just a few seconds in the nicu. Although I'm grateful for those precious moments too. I'm looking forward to this time together.

Shay said...

congrats Jaime! Sorry she had to stay longer but I hope she feels better soon! She's beautiful!

Tyler & Michelle said...

She is so sweet.