background

Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Ultrasound!

18 weeks


Well, we were able to get our first scheduled ultrasound on New Years Eve! We were both very excited to see the baby again, also to make sure that things were going well, along with finding out the gender! The baby is doing well, which is always a relief to find out. The heart beat was good, all the measurments were good, and the baby seemed very cozy. The appointment went a little longer than expected. This was due to the fact that the baby was so cozy the first lady couldn't get the baby where she wanted, and so she had another girl come in, who was a little more experienced. Then, of course, the doctor had to come in and do his part. Ok, ok here's the news... 3 out of 3 professionals agree that we are have a little Baby...


..... Girl

10 comments:

Haylee said...

I'm excited for you guys, although that means our little boys are sure getting outnumbered. You are so cute with that teeny tiny tiny belly of yours!

Wii are the Nelsons said...

Congrats! I always couldn't wait for an ultrasound! Love your belly pic; keep them coming!

Brad, Charlsie and Our Little Monkey said...

Congrats! I'm excited for you. I was hoping I could have gotten together with you and Brittany while I was in Idaho/Utah. We kind of got stretched between our two families so it didn't happen.

Morgan said...

you look great! hope you start feeling better!
cant wait to make girly things for your little girl!
although i am behind on making cute little boy things for our little nephews...
love ya!

Shay said...

A girl! How great! And you look so cute! Congrats you guys!

Lesley said...

Hooray for a girl! Glad to hear that she looks healthy! You look great :)

Abby said...

Yay! Congrats Jamie! That's so exciting! Hope everything goes well with the rest of the pregnancy! It's so fun to hear the heartbeat and see your little baby moving inside of you! Just wait til you FEEL her inside! It's amazing.

Jeremy said...

You look good Jamie. Daughters are the best.

Karilyn Carreon said...

AAAHHH! The bump! you are so way cute! And i would love to take prego pictures of your family and soon to be addition where i took my friends.. its in the day break community. But how have you been feeling?

Johnson Fam said...

CUTE post my dear!!! I'm so excited