background

Saturday, December 5, 2009

First comes love, then comes marriage,...


Yes, for those of you who do not know, Nate and I have a baby in the baby carriage! Well, it's the Jamie baby carriage for now. I know, our baby is very cute!
Here are some answers to questions you may have:
-Yes, I have been sick. However, I have been feeling much better.
-No, I haven't had any weird cravings yet.
- No, I am not "showing" ..maybe a little.
-As far as the gender goes, for the babies sake lets hope for a girl (Nate has some interesting boy names). We both will be happy and excited either way! I think we will be finding out at our Jan. 8th appointment, so stay TUNED...

10 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats!!! So exciting for you guys! Hope you stay feeling better.. can't wait to hear what you're having!

Lesley said...

Congrats!! That is very exciting!

Johnson Fam said...

OH SO CUTE Jamie.....that was a very cute post!!!

I will be excited whatever the baby is also. NO MATTER WHAT. I love being a grandma

hayleemj said...

YEAH FOR BABIES IN JAMIES TUM TUM! (well I guess only one baby)

Kacey said...

i need details! when did you find out? how are you feeling? when are you due? etc., etc., etc.

Rachel M. said...

YEAH!! I'm so excited for you guys!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Shay said...

How exciting! Congrats! :)

Emily said...

That's so exciting! Congrats! You will be such a great mother.

Charis said...

yeah for you guys! I found your blog off of the riggs's blog! being pregnant is ever so much fun! :) he he he

Jeremy said...

Hilarious post Jam. You are so clever