background

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Registering!

This is the second time in one year that we have registered, the first time for our wedding and now for our little baby! We went with Roberta, one of my good friends from college. She had her baby almost a year ago, so she was lots of help and we had lots of fun!

Now for another fun little update. Nate felt the baby for the first time thursday night! Her movements have become more noticeable lately so I thought I'd try to see if he could feel them and he did!

1 comment:

hayleemj said...

I wanna see more prego pics! :)
I'm excited you registered... I've been thinking a lot about what to get you, so the registery will help.
That is exciting Meat felt the babe, I think it makes it real for the dad to be able to feel it too. how fun!!!