background

Sunday, May 31, 2009

These are the days

Nate and I had a wonderful honeymoon! We went to San Diego, it was beautiful! I had never seen the ocean before, and it was amazing. We were able to meet some nice people at church, one lady took us to the Temple, which was also beautiful! It's nice to know wherever you go the gospel is the same, and there are nice people willing to help you out! We went to Sea World, which was lots of fun! In the morning we liked waking up and having breakfast at, Kono's, which was by the beach and being able to have our breakfast while enjoy the pretty view! (the food was great too)

Sadly we had to come home, but we are still enjoying life together, although our view out of our apartment may not be as breathtaking as the one at the hotel :)

4 comments:

Hartsheart2heart said...

Yeah for "The Anderews Edition"!!! So good to see you are still blogging. I am so glad that you & Nate had a great time on your honeymoon. California is beautiful. The pic of you two at breakfast by the beach.... BEAUTIFUL!!!! Then again, you have always been such a beautiful beautiful girl, young woman, woman, bride, wife.... ahhhhh..... our littl Jamie is all growed up!! Do you remember going to a Pampered Chef party with me a million years ago? Remembere that sandwich cutter? I remember b/c you said that you wanted one of those so you could make pb&j for you children one day.... I never have forgotten that.... memories... Anyhoo.... can't wait to see the Newlywed couple here in about 10 days... :O) You two are just adorable... just precious... you can just look at you two & tell that you were meant to be!!!

Johnson Fam said...

Well I guess Cheryl said it all. NICE blog. I love the name it's so cute....where did you come up with that?

Rachel M. said...

Yeah for the update!! You look great!!

Emily said...

You look very beautiful, Jamie! I'm glad things are going well and you had a well deserved honeymoon. San Diego is awesome!! I'm going to be in Bago the end of June....are you planning on being around, then?