background

Monday, June 29, 2009

Hike to Ensign Peak

A couple from the ward invited us on a leisurely Sunday hike. We went, along with another couple, and their baby girl. The day before I had ran (slowly jogged) in my first 5K. Let me just tell you, I felt every step coming down from that mountain! Although it was a little more involved than we thought, we had an enjoyable time! OK, maybe it wasn't that intense...

7 comments:

Shay said...

Those are some fun pictures, especially the jumping one of you, looks like fun! :)

Abby said...

hahaha that's a funny picture of you jumping! :) i wish we had cool mountains to hike on Sundays.... it's FLAT here. boo.

Jeremy said...

Jamie, that's an awesome picture of you jumping into salt lake cannon ball style. Hmm cannon ball, that will always bring to mind cannon ball ointment.

Johnson Fam said...

Nice Jamie! Hey were are the picture of the Cinderella story???? I can't wait to see pictures of your recpetion here... LOVE YOU

Hartsheart2heart said...

Looks like a good time!!! So... how is life girlfriend?!!!! Ready for school 2 start again? ;o) See you around the block friend.... Cheryl

Stephanie said...

I thought you had my blog!! Glad you found us! It was so fun seeing you. You are adorable and I wish we could see each other more often. Anytime you guys want to come to Houston, we have an extra room :o) Miss you.

Tyler & Michelle said...

The second to last picture is too funny!