background

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Our Wedding

I don't know if it's better to have a blog, that I update every 6 months, or just to forgo the thing all together..?

To all those who don't know, Nate and I got married March 20th! To those of you who are still in shock, or disbelief about the whole thing, here is the proof...

Quick run down of events that took place prior to this day.

Sunday (feb.1): I decided we needed to take a break (aka break up)

Monday: Was getting ready and decided we should get married..March 20th sounded good (had no idea what day of the week this was, or the fact that it was the first day of spring-symbolic eh?). That night I proposed the idea to him (Don't get confused with me proposing to him, that's his job).
Tuesday: 3 long hours of ring shopping
February 2-March 20 Jamie freaks out everyone 10-15 minutes
February 23 (?): Nate proposes at Saltair on the way to Tooele (at sunset)
March 18: Jordan and I receive our endowments at Mt. Timp. temple
(Jordan had just received his mission call like the weekend before)


March 20th, the first day of spring!, and the prettiest day of the year, we got sealed for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake temple. Marriage has been great! But, of course I am married to like the best guy ever! He has been nothing but patient and kind to me Ü...and he has definitely had to be patient.


10 comments:

Brad, Charlsie and Our Little Monkey said...

Jamie, I love your pictures. You are beautiful I wish I could have been there. We were so close yet so far away. When are the celebrations in Illinois? Brad and I will get our requests in to have work off.

Rachel M. said...

JAMIE!!! I'm so excited for you!! Sorry, again, that I couldn't make it to your wedding!! I love the pictures!!

Wii are the Nelsons said...

thanks for a more detailed update! You guys look so great!

Morgan said...

Yeah- an update! Now that you are married, you have to update regularly! You are beautiful, and can't wait to see you!
Hugs
Morgan

hayleemj said...

I love the update... keep them coming!! I am so glad you are happy with married life and that you snagged a great man.
I never saw the pic of you guys laying down under the veil... way cute! :) You were a GORGEOUS bride!

Abby said...

OH wow! I thought you disappeared or something! It's been awhile!!! Congratulations!! You look beautiful and I wish I could've been there... :(
Are you having a reception in ID/UT ? When is your reception scheduled and where? It's probably already over... hmm... BUT I am coming to ID/UT May 2-10th, so I am wanting to try to see you guys if you're there...
Well, I am so happy for you and happy to hear that your hubby is treating you well!!

David Peter said...

Congratulations Jamie!

Johnson Fam said...

NO NO NO don't forgo the blog. This was a GREAT UPDATE EVER. I just updated mine and decided to look at yours....so so so funny you have to read mine now. I LOVE YOU GIRL....Nate got a pretty awesome girl too, if I don't say so myself ;)

Hartsheart2heart said...

Loved your blog... yes, I am a late blogger too!!! So, keep blogs coming when you can & NEVER give up on keeping us informed on your life... Nate is a great guy & he got the most wonderful woman EVER to marry... he got a Johnson!!!! Have I told you lately how much I love & adore my Johnson's... now my Johnson/Andrew's!!!! ;o) Congrats Jamie & I can't wait to see you here in a few short weeks... and Nate too.... Congrats to you both... You are both great people & you both deserve each other... to be happy together... for time & all eternity!!!

Jeremy said...

I guess I missed that you updated. Glad you finally did. Do we get any copies of the wedding pics? They turned out really good.