background

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I'll be home for Christmas...

Here is a quick update on what's been going on during my Christmas break. I got home about two weeks ago. It's been great. I just hope I am able to get back into the swing of things once I get back.
One of the first activities we did as a family was made gingerbread houses. Teams were: Mom and Dad, Jeremy and Morgan, Justin and Haylee, then the "singles" (Jeff, Jordan, and I). Here is a pictureof our beautiful creation. It was lots of fun!
Mom and Dad recreated the Moultin Ranch Cabin, Jeremy and Morgan did a house/barn on a sugar high, and Justin and Haylee did a replica of the Idaho Falls Temple!

5 comments:

Haylee said...

WHAT?!!? (imagine that in sadies voice) you did an update!!! :) Love the good times.

David Peter said...

Hey Jaime! I like the pictures. I hope you have a happy new year!

Tyler & Michelle said...

So cute and looked like fun!

Hartsheart2heart said...

I miss my Jamie!!!! Whhaaaaaaaa!!! :0(

Brad, Charlsie and Our Little Monkey said...

Jamie where are you? I want to see wedding pictures and hear all about it. I don't even know how he proposed. And when is the open house in illinois. I've got to start planning for these things you know. I hope your day was amazing.