background

Friday, July 18, 2008

One year ago...

A year ago today I gratuated from Brigham Young Univesity-Idaho! Wow, I can't believe how fast the time has gone, and how home sick I can get, at times, when I think about my time there. It is great to see that my brothers, Jordan and Jeffery, are continuing the family tradition and are going to be there together this fall. I wish I could be there with them! However, life after school has turned out pretty good I'd have to say! I have been able to lots of fun and exciting things, as well as growing in different areas of life. This year I have: gone to Arizona, moved home and spent time with my family, went to Europe, spent Christmas in Utah, moved to Utah, started my first "real" job, saw my boss and her
family get baptized into the church, spent the 4th of July at home, for the first time in 5 years, and so much more! It's been great. Although I miss BYU-Idaho dearly, life is good and I am continuely grateful for the 4 wonderful years I had there and the blessing that it has been in my life.

5 comments:

Lesley said...

Way to live it up Jamie! Come and visit us and you can add "Seen the lights of Vegas" to your list!

Johnson Fam said...

Beautiful picture of the temple Jamie and who's that your at the zoo with......a boyfriend???
Glad you're back up and blogging.

Hartsheart2heart said...

Jamie.... have I told you how much I absolutely love & adore you!!! I love it when you get to come home & I get to visit you. And in 20 years, when I look back to the day of our baptism, I will remember you & Jordan & your mom & your dad & Jeff & how we got to be where we are now!!!! Blessings, Cheryl

Abby said...

that's gone by fast-- i've been gone for over a year now too! crazy! that picture is AWESOME of the temple. anyway, i wanna hear more about your life now--- are you still dating that guy?

Amy said...

It's crazy how much change a year can bring, isn't it? It sounds like you've made the most of it!!