background

Saturday, November 17, 2007

My Turn- I wanna talk about me!

I was tagged by my wonderful sister-in-law, Haylee. So, now it is my turn to share 6 random facts about me, Jamie Marie Johnson:


1. I am a rather pensive person. Which is one of my strengths, but also a weakness of mine. It is a strength because one of the things I think about is people. I try to understand people, and where they are coming from. However, I also think about things more than I should which causes me to worry more than I probably should!
2. The best kind of snow, is found in the moutains, in the middle of the summer! I perfer spring, summer, or fall over the winter. Nothing against the snow really, I just like being warm. When I was out at school walking places, well I actually have a waddle/run that I do to try to get places faster and get warm..I believe Abby, was one of the people that would laugh at me when I did this.



3. This summer I went to Arizona on a little vacation. I found out that I LOVE palm trees! Every palm tree looks a little different. There are some that are beautiful and other ones, not so much. One kind of palm tree that my cousin and I really like are the "pineapple" ones-they look like BIG pineapples! I took this picture in Italy, I thought it looked pretty awesome!

4. I had an identity crisis when I was little. For some odd reason I began to call myself Daisy May. Just before I was going into my preschool screeing my mom said to me, "Now Jamie when you go in there and they ask what your name is you say Jamie Marie". Well, I went in there and of course when they asked me what my name was I answered, "Daisy May." {My mom thinks this was the name of my Grandparents neighbor's dog.}

5. Remember those snap braclets? One day, when I was in kindergarten, I gave mine to my friend while we were having our bathroom break. When we got back to class she was still messing around with it, and I must have been trying to get it back. Anyway, I ended up getting a yellow card! I know this is hard to believe, but the next part of the story is even worse. I ended up getting kicked out of that kindergarten class and put into another one! This is a controversial topic, so don't bring it up with my mom-just stick with my side of the storyÜ

6. I am Jeffery Johnson's favorite sister! It's true! When I was in 2nd or 3rd grade, before I left for school my brother always gave me a hug, and if he didn't get his hug, he would cry!
Now it is my turn to tag 3 people!
I want to tag Justin, my parents, and David

2 comments:

Abby said...

hahaha- Jamie I love you! And yes, I always did laugh when you waddled like a grandma over the ice so you wouldn't slip. And I tried it out for myself-- it actually works! I'm just glad I met you jamie so that I know how to walk on ice-- because i never would have experimented with it in the first place. :) You have such a good memory- how do you remember those little incidents in kindergarten and 2nd grade ? Sheesh! I have a horrible memory- ask Pax :)
Love ya girl

Haylee said...

ohhh my little jamie. Those were some good random facts about ya. I liked the pictures that went with them too. Now lets see if Just will really do this thingy.