This first picture is for "Hunky" Jordan. We love you and thanks again for the presents!
While in Illinois Ella finally got to meet her GREAT Grandma Johnson.
(Our nice from got these tickets from his boss and invited us to come.)
Other Ella updates:
*The day after we got back from Illinois she figured out rolling around gets her places (thanks grandma and grandpa for all the pep talks :)
*Is improving her sitting skills
*Her new sound is da da da
4 comments:
still so jealous about the game! Ella is so cute!
I love this picture of her...she looks like she's saying haha I'm here and you are not!! LOVE THIS BABY GIRL.
So cute. Isn't it crazy that they get cuter and cuter when you think they couldn't? We need to catch up sometime.
I say it every time but goodness she is adorable! I love babies seven months and up. Such a fun stage!
Post a Comment