background

Sunday, December 26, 2010

ILLiNoiS: part 1

Yay! We finally got to go to Illinois to visit my parents, brother, and other friends and family! Here Ella is waiting for our flight in Denver.Ella did GREAT on all FOUR planes we went on during our trip. Our flights to Illinois were on two of the smallest planes I think I have ever been on. One I believe held 50 passengers, and only had ONE flight attendent.
It was great to have a real bath tub to give Ella her baths in. She normally takes them in a blow up duck, which is fun, but this was way more convenient. She kind of enjoyed it too...
We played my parents Wii quite a bit. It took me FOREVER to finish this bubble run game, not sure what it was really called. When I finally finished (after getting inches away 2 or 3 times) I had to take a picture! Yeah that's right, Professional!

While in town I was able to have breakfast with a good friend of mine, Ashley. She had just had a baby 3 weeks before and made US brunch! Some friend I am right?

This is one of the cute little outfits my mom bought for Ella. (fyi the pants are purple)


She really likes carrots :P yes some did actually get in her mouth.

3 comments:

House of Bunny Love said...

Woohoo for the Denver airport! If I had known, I would of stopped by to have the change of meeting Cute Ella! You look good Jamie--really good!

Hartsheart2heart said...

I was so glad I got the chance to see all of you while you were in town visiting!!!

Haylee said...

oh she is getting so cute!! I'm glad you had a good time while you were "home"