Abraham, Issac, and Jacob

This was one of the look out points. It was probably my favorite hike we went on. The view was great!

There were about four deer just off of one of the trails we went on
The St. George Temple
This was one of the look out points. It was probably my favorite hike we went on. The view was great!
Nants ingonyama bagithi Baba.....
Nate's reenactment of "The Lion King"
I had to get a picture of a palm tree...gotta love 'em!!
And what kind of trip would it be without an ostriach farm?
6 comments:
What a fun trip. That is nice that you guys are doing that now before your baby comes. Beautiful pictures too. And I'm LOVIN your little belly!! You are the cutest pregnant person I know!!
What a fun get away. Way to go hikin with a belly! :) You look great! I like Nates lion king pose. haha! :)
K i haven't checked your blog forever!! Here you are pregnant! CONGRATS!!! I'm soooooooo excited for you!! Our little guy just turned 1 on Feb 21st. He's such a blast. You look beautiful, as always!
Looks like fun!
And your belly looks so cute! It's getting closer! Ah!
So I kind of forgot about your blog, and then remembered! Look at you! All beautiful and pregnant, and it look like you two are loving life! Congrats!
FUN!!! I'm glad you were able to get away. Looks like you had a great time.......I"m with Steph you hiked while your pregnant???? Good for you I LOVE YOU
Post a Comment