
There has been quite a bit that has happened in this past year, and we have been really blessed!
Here are some highlights, off the top of my head...
March:
*We got sealed in the Salt Lake LDS temple
*Went to San Diego, Cali. for our honeymoon
*Moved into our first aparment
May:*Jordan left on his mission to Florida
June:
*Went to Illinois for our second reception
*Nate got his second internship
July:
*Ryler, our niece, was born
September:
*Found out We'Re PreGnanT!
*Mom and Jeff came to visit
October:
*Our nephew, Jonah, was born
*Moved to our second apartment
December:
*My parents and Jeff came out for Christmas!
*Found out we are having a girl!
February:
*Another nephew born (Ryker)
March:
*Trip to St. George/Zions National Park
Nate has been a great husband! He is more patient with me than I sometimes deserve. There have been no big surprises with him. He has been himself since the day I met him. Me, on the other hand, I'm sure he had no idea what he was getting himself into :)
I love and care about him more today than, you guessed it, the day we got married (I know very corny). I am so grateful to have him in my life Forever.
Eating our cake.
..and it still taste good!
3 comments:
Oh that was sweet! You got yourself a good catch! Happy (late) Anniversary. I can't believe it has been a year.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Dang, sad I missed you...I totally live in St. George! Next time!! You're looking great!!
I'm glad your cake still taste good!!! Glad you were able to get away too. I think Nate got a good catch too Jamers!!!
Post a Comment