background

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Out of the mouth of a six year old...


I just have to tell you all about this little kindergartener who said the sweetest thing to me today...

He is such a cutie, first of all. Anyway, today toward the end of the night he comes and stands by me and says, "Ms. Johnson, when I get older and you get older, would you like to go on a date with me?" Does that just melt your heart or what?! It just made my day! Kids say the sweetest things! How blessed we are to have children in the world.


And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,
“And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
“Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven...
I think it significant that Jesus loved these little ones who so recently had left the preexistence to come to earth. Children then and children now bless our lives, kindle our love, and prompt our good deeds.


-President Monson

3 comments:

Mahon said...

You have been tagged! (Go to blog.justaobutnormal.com for details.)

Haylee said...

haha that is SOO dang cute! Sometimes I am the most flattered by little kids. That is sweet, what did you tell him?? You should get a picture and post. What a cutie

Amy said...

So sweet! Sounds like you get to have some fun at your job, what with date offers and all... next thing you know it'll be marriage propsals :)