It is a little hard to believe that our baby boy, our second child, is a year and a half old! He attended nursery at church for the first time this past Sunday. So crazy! He is definitely showing us in some ways how much of a "big boy" he really is becoming. The past couple weeks I have tried keeping track of all the words he can, or attempts to say. We are up to 25 plus! Of course we still deal with the tantrums do to age, and him trying to tell us what he wants but can't. That or he just can't have whatever it is he wants and gets upset. He still loves his mama as well as being held. When I am making something in the kitchen he eventually makes his way in the kitchen and wants me to pick him up so he can see what is going on. I have learned to just put him in his high chair, rather than just hold him the whole time (he's getting heavier). He is still obsessed with balls! We may have a future athlete on our hands...seriously. He has also become a pretty good eater. Infact I think he eats just as much, if not more than his older sister.
Well I could go on and on but I'll get to everybody's favorite part of a blog, the pictures!
December in San Antonio
He's got a sweet tooth. No idea where he gets it from ;)
Risky Buisness, Corbin style.
He's a funny little guy
My parents came to visit in April, we all loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment