background

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Introducing...

Corbin Fox

Corbin was born Nov. 20 at 2:41am weighing 7lbs 9oz and was 20in long. I was induced;  he was born exactly a week after my due date! I decided, since Nate did not want to, I would cut the cord.  When I told the Dr, after he went to hand the scissors to Nate that I was going to, he said he'd never seen that done before.  Glad I was able to be the first of his patience to do that.
I was not able to get a good look at Corbin for awhile after he was born, because they were washing him off, etc.  So the first thing I learned about my son was that he has a set of lungs!
I had been nervous about this transition, not only for myself but for Ella. As she was about to leave after the first time seeing him she said she wanted to hold him, while holding him she said, "Let's take him home!"  Boy was that music to my ears.  I look forward to seeing these two grow up together and be able to play!  For now I will enjoy holding, cuddling, and kissing him as much as I want without him having a say in the matter :)

Just before we left for the hospital




According to her she had a green brother in her...






Thank you to my mom for coming early and having a much longer trip that she had planned!  I think it was worth it though, don't you?


Yes, he is only a month old! AND he was fighting his first cold! Such a strong little guy.

My babies
 He is now a month old and is starting to smile, which I love!  He still sleeps quite a bit throughout the day, he does not like having a dirty diaper, and is calmed (most of the time) by the vent in the bathroom-thank goodness!  As of last week he weighed 9lbs 12oz. Needless to say he is a good eater!

5 comments:

Sharon and John said...

Congrats! What a cute family you have!

Hilary and Eric said...

YAY! Congratulations to you all. You are gonna love and hate two!!! It's so much fun to see them love on eachother, and, well, just give yourself 15 extra minutes leaving the house :) Miss you guys!

Unknown said...

It feels like you guys just moved away...and now you have another little one. He is so cute, congrats!

Johnson Fam said...

Yes Jamie very well worth the three weeks at your place!! I loved every minute of it.

Johnson Fam said...

Yes Jamie very well worth the three weeks at your place!! I loved every minute of it.