So, I finally got brave and took Ella to my parents alone. Nate was going to be out of town for a few days and we needed something to do! Ella enjoyed playing with her cousins; I loved getting away to the small, quiet town I grew up in and seeing my family! I am starting to realize just how much of a small town, country girl I really am...gotta love wide open space!
Here are a few pictures from our trip....
It was so cute wathcing Norah (Ella's soon to be cousin) and Ella play together
Ella's first time seeing a movie at the theater
The grandkids being read the "Tickle Monster"
Becoming a pro at flying...of course she didn't look this way 10 mins before I took the picture :)
While I was there my thoughtful sis-in-law and mother threw me a surprise baby shower! It was so fun and good to see "old" friends. (all the pictures from that are on my mom's camera)
Thanks for a great visit everyone!
1 comment:
Hey! Glad to find your blog! I can't wait to see pics of your new place! Hope you are all doing well!
Post a Comment