background

Sunday, July 10, 2011

4th of July

For the 4th of July we went out to Tooele, Utah, Nate's hometown. We went to their 4th of July parade and fair. While at the fair Ella discovered how fun slides are. Whenever we would take her off she would sign more, more. (I took one picture from the parade, but it didn't turn out)
A little friend they had for the kids to enjoy...
Don't worry. I guess she is an old bull and didn't care.
After we hung out with Nate's family, we went over to our friends house.
Where we had these... (I thought they were so creative, and yummy!)
This is our friends' daughter, Reagan. She is such a sweetie. It was cute to watch the two girls play together.

After eating and playing we watched some fireworks. Ella really liked them (especially the bigger ones that we watched later).
"Hunky" Jordan even came down for the 4th of July weekend.
We hope you all had a Happy 4th of July ! !

2 comments:

Karilyn Carreon said...

Looks like you guys had a great 4th of July! We need to plan a play date now that both our kids are mobile! We will be in SLC for the 25th!

hayleemj said...

glad you had a good 4th! I can't believe that bull just let ella take a ride on it! haha.