background

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Just because...

Ella has learned to fold her arms. It is soo cute and she likes to show off this new trick!

Favorite food, spaghetti; I think some gets in her mouth.
Hair it is, finally!!


As for Nate:
Busy with work, and school.
He discovered a cherry tree in our backyard and he is VERY excited about this.
For his Father's day gift he bought a grill. He is enjoying some "manly" cooking and I am enjoying the meals I don't have to cook!


And Jamie:
Is loving being a mom to a toddler.
Recently called to be the Primary President, no this is not a joke..I need help! Any advice???

3 comments:

House of Bunny Love said...

Wow Jamie! GOOD LUCK! I'm sure you'll do great! My only advice would be to move to another ward :) Ella is adorable as always. I'm little jealous that your Nate likes to grill, mine refuses to. So enjoy your FABULOUS family!

hayleemj said...

Cutie cutie miss Ella!!
Jamie, you will do AWESOME as the pres! The kids will love you and you are going to grow so much. Rely on the Lord.

Andrews Family said...

I tried posting a comment on your wall Julia, but it wasn't working. ha ha that is some good advice I will have to think about that :) jk