Our little 10 month old
Today my mom and I watched Ella take her first two steps! It was so exciting, and I couldn't help but get a little choked up. I can only imagine what I will do once she gets the hang of this, along with all other milestones that are ahead of her. She, as I have said before, just keeps getting cuter and cuter. She makes me laugh, and amazes me at how smart she is.
6 comments:
Oh how fun!!! Oh man, and the fun has just begun :) Hope you guys are all doing well! We got into Nashville just this past Saturday and are doing good so far! Thanks again for having us over that one day, you guys are the best.
Wow! and Yay! She's growing so fast! A little "toddler" in no time flat!
She is SOOOO dang cute. Oh I wish I could see her and hold her and kiss those big cheeks. Adorable. Those first few steps are SO exciting! She's learning so quickly! Yikes!
Woo-hoo!! Now when spring actually comes we can take our kids and they can WALK at the park!! Exciting!
I love her face. When do we get to see you guys?
wow she is getting so big! That is crazy to think she is walking. How exciting. IT doesn't get any easier. Each milestone they do is my favorite but it always brings an ache to my heart as well. Especially looking at old pictures of them. Enjoy as much as you can, even the hard moments.
Post a Comment