"We are dumb, but we are not so dumb. It takes great thinking, work, to keep from working."
-Bill Cosby
This quote came from a stand up act by Bill Cosby. He is referring to how men, basically, mess up things they are asked to do on purpose to get out of doing it. I am now beginning to wonder if my husband is guilty of this. (I love Nate and he is a great husband and father, he makes me laugh that is for sure!)
Sunday morning I got out a dress for Ella to wear, and left her with this guy...
She came out looking like this...
She was suppose to look like this
Started my morning off laughing...funny, funny daddy!
8 comments:
ah ha ha ha ha ha ha! i love it so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Andrew and Brad are a lot alike...I love the outfits Brad comes up with for Maven. The best part is I fold them together as outfits but he somehow manages to come up with some other miss matched concoction. She is so cute and getting so big.
YES! They do do that don't they? I wanted to take a picture but for some reason couldn't...but the other day my husband got my older son Levi ready for bed and somehow fit him in my younger son's pj's. I don't know how he "didn't realize" he was putting size 6 month on a 2 year old. The funny thing was, Levi had already fallen asleep by the time David told me so he slept in those tight pj's all night!
I agree with Morgan...............blahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....haaha
catch my breath blahahahahahahhahahahahahah. FUNNY.
oh my gosh that cracks me up! Love it!
hilarious! I'm always nervous when I have an early church meeting and Ben has to get the boys ready on his own. They always meet me at church wearing high waters, missed matched clothes... it's so hilarious but also not =)
how totally funny, so cute!
Ok. So I heard the story and thought that was funny. But the picture? Oh I love it!
Post a Comment