background

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Zoo

Yesterday was the last free admission day, at the Hogle Zoo, for the winter. So, Ella and I met up with one of my old roomies, from college, and her son. It was Ella's first time going to the zoo. It is so fun to take her new places and show her new things! The place was packed full of mommies, kids, and STROLLERS everywhere. Here are a few pictures of our trip to the zoo...
Ella and the baby elephant.
Us with the tigers Nate enjoyed getting all the pictures I sent him on his phone, but hopefully next time he can come!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gotta love Rite Aid!

Got a guess at how much we paid for all of this????

Original price: $45.98

We paid: $7.15

Thank you Rite Aid and http://www.livingrichwithcoupons.com/

2 comments:

Johnson Fam said...

Gosh that is the saddest dang song you've got playin.......I'm bawling now. Love all the cute pictures of my adorable grand daughter!!!

hayleemj said...

Gotta love free zoo days! Ella is so cute, I want to SEE HER SOON! (and I already bought her a birthday present... even though it feb. and her burthdays not till june. haha. You'll get it in May when we finally get to see eachother!!) love you!