I know, it's about time I get some pictures on this thing! Since I am unable to use my pictures I decided to use the pictures from my mom's camera.At the beginning of July our family went to Lava Hot Springs. We stayed in yurts, a
nd we went swimming, tubing, had s'mores, and other yummy food provided by Jeremy and Morgan. Although, we got a little beat up from tubing we all had a good time!This is our second time going down. After the first time we went down this, we tipped
over and my knee and arm got scrapped up. It was fun, but I decided that maybe I wouldn't go with them the second time. Well, of course they talked me into it, and said ,"we'll get it right this time". I think the pictures say it all.

1 comment:
Jamie- hey!! It's good to see pics of you. I also saw a pic of you on -I think- Jeremy & Morgan's blog WITH SHORT HAIR!!! And it looks SO cute. When did you chop it all off? Did you get it long enough to donate? I hope you took pics before & after. Anyway, are you in Illinois now or are you in Rexburg? Will you be in Rexburg these next two weeks? Because I'm in Idaho Falls for 2 weeks and Pax will be here in a week! I'll probably give you a call tomorrow or later in the week. Anyway, so good to read about you and what you're doing. Love ya.
P.S. have you heard from Angie at all? That stinker hasn't returned my 3-4 phone calls regarding her delivering her baby!! Who knows what's going on... lemme know if you find out.
Post a Comment